PROČ BUDU NAHRAZEN ROBOTEM

1.1.2018 13:28 PROČ BUDU NAHRAZEN ROBOTEM
„Mám svoji teorii na to, proč problém nedostatku pracovních sil nevyřeší robotizace. Zmíním jen, že robot není člověk, nebere plat a nekonzumuje, aby zaměstnal další lidi, nepije pivo, nekupuje dětem hračky a nejezdí autem – tedy nezvyšuje domácí spotřebu a národní bohatství (HDP). Bude jen vytvářet zisky nadnárodním korporacím, ze kterých nic nebudeme mít.“
(Vlastimil Podracký, 29.12.2017)
Mám naději, že nebudu nahrazen robotem Emilem.
Z měsíčníku Českého statistického úřadu vím, že nastávala situace, kdy „hlavním tahounem hospodářského růstu se stala spotřeba domácností.“ Například v roce 2016 „spotřeba domácností, jejíž meziroční růst se od počátku roku 2016 stejně jako ve 3. čtvrtletí blížil 3%, byla stimulována pozitivním očekáváním spotřebitelů, kterým vzrostly výdělky“. Podobně v roce 2017 vzrostl HDP české ekonomiky meziročně o 5% a „na růstu domácí poptávky se podílela stabilně rostoucí spotřeba domácností.“
Vkládám naději do tvrzení Českého statistického úřadu, že „výdaje na konečnou spotřebu domácností tvoří dlouhodobě nestabilnější složku růstu hospodářství“.
Mám více než naději, že nebudu nahrazen robotem Emilem.
Robot Emil umí sestavit díly k montáži přesněji než já. Robot Emil umí díly sešroubovat rychleji než já. Robot Emil umí přeskočit kuřáckou pauzu bezpečněji než já. Robot Emil nepřichází a neodchází, robot Emil trvale dřepí u montážní linky. Robot Emil nesmrká, nestěžuje si na teplo nebo na zimu a nevyjednává o mzdě. Robot Emil je ideální zaměstnanec.
Robot Emil má jedinou chybu – nikdy si nekoupí to, co vyrobil (a to ani v případě, že by robot Emil vyráběl své vlastní náhradní díly).
Mám téměř jistotu, že nebudu nahrazen robotem Emilem.
Čím větší bude počet robotů, tím méně bude spotřebitelů. Dříve než by došly zdroje surovin, dojdou zdroje spotřebitelů. Uklidněn pozitivní perspektivou, vyrazil jsem po práci na procházku. Na hřišti za městem hráli roboti fotbal s kytičkovaným míčem. Trenér Emil 4.0 mi sdělil, že se hráči pohádali při nákupu míče. Každému hráči se líbil jiný míč.
Robotům byl totiž implantován čip radosti z nakupování.
Příspěvek byl publikován v rubrice Chodec Optimista. Můžete si uložit jeho odkaz mezi své oblíbené záložky.

19 komentářů: PROČ BUDU NAHRAZEN ROBOTEM

1. Visit Here napsal:

Keep this going please, great job!

2. Hi, i think that i saw you visited my website so i
    came to “return the favor”.I’m trying to find things
    to improve my web site!I suppose its ok to use a few of your ideas!!

3. I enjoy what you guys are usually up too. This kind of clever work and reporting!
    Keep up the awesome works guys I’ve you guys to my blogroll.

4. There is certainly a great deal to learn about this subject.
    I love all the points you have made.

5. Excellent article. Keep posting such kind of information on your site.
    Im really impressed by your site.
    Hey there, You have done a great job. I’ll certainly digg it and personally recommend to my
    friends. I’m confident they’ll be benefited from this web site.

6. Scottish gifts napsal:

https://www.quora.com/profile/Ihor-Vasylets/Seeking-advice-from-SEO-experts-How-can-I-effectively-use-guest-posting-to-promote-unique-Scottish-heritage-gifts-like

Hey There. I found your blog the usage of msn. That is an extremely neatly
    written article. I will make sure to bookmark it and
    come back to learn more of your useful info. Thank you for the post.

I’ll certainly comeback.

7. I think the admin of this website is actually working hard in support
    of his website, since here every material is quality based material.

8. Howdy! This blog post couldn’t be written any better!
    Going through this article reminds me of my previous roommate!

He constantly kept talking about this. I’ll forward this information to him.
    Pretty sure he’s going to have a very good read. Thanks for sharing!

9. Sweet blog! I found it while surfing around on Yahoo News.

Do you have any tips on how to get listed in Yahoo News? I’ve been trying for a while but I never seem to get there!
    Cheers

10. low carp latte napsal:

Hello my family member! I want to say that this post is
    amazing, nice written and include approximately all important infos.
    I’d like to peer extra posts like this .

11. USA Network is a popular American channel that has more than 90 million viewers.

This channel is used by millions of people on their
    TVs. The best thing about USA Network is that you can stream it from
    any device such as Roku, Apple TV, Android TV, firestick, and others.
    So it is basically the USA Network cable channel
    which is accessible on a variety of different digital media players.
    For instance, If you have a Roku device or any other device
    we will help you with the steps to activate it.

Whether you are in the United States, South America, or Canada,
    you can follow the steps below to activate USA Networks on Roku at
    usanetwork/activatenbcu. After activating, you can watch your
    preferred shows in either entertainment or sports in various languages
    like English as well as Spanish.
    https://www.usanetwork-nbcu.com/

12. Hello, I enjoy reading through your article post. I wanted to write a little comment to support you.

13. bokep indonesia napsal:

Since the admin of this web site is working, no doubt very
    shortly it will be well-known, due to its feature contents.

14. tambang888 napsal:

Your style is really unique compared to other people I have read stuff from.

I appreciate you for posting when you have the opportunity, Guess I’ll just book mark
    this page.

15. Subutex Reddit napsal:

Reddit hosts several communities dedicated to discussions
    about Subutex.

16. Hi, just required you to know I he added your site to my Google bookmarks due to your layout. But seriously, I believe your internet site has 1 in the freshest theme I??ve came across.Seo Paketi Skype: By_uMuT@KRaLBenim.Com -_- live:by_umut

17. vbet giriş napsal:

Thank you great post. Hello Administ .Seo Paketi Skype: By_uMuT@KRaLBenim.Com -_- live:by_umut

18. Thank you for great article. Hello Administ .Seo Paketi Skype: By_uMuT@KRaLBenim.Com -_- live:by_umut

Napsat komentář

Vaše e-mailová adresa nebude zveřejněna.